Hedman Law Firm, in collaboration with Estonian Web3 startup Single.Earth, is organising an invitation-only coffee morning at the Estonian Embassy in Helsinki on October 5, 2022, at 9.30.
- What is Web3? What can the technology enable to achieve?
- What expectations do Web3 investors and founders have regarding where they will take their money and businesses?
- Should and how much should Web3 be regulated? What will change with MiCA?
- The story of Single.Earth – a Web3 company with significant VC funding.
- In late September Single.Earth will launch its MERIT token to the public, and Tarmo will share first reactions and comments on the takeup of the token/response from the consumers and corporations.
Hedman is an experienced next-generation law firm for technology-driven and digital businesses. Working closely with companies, entrepreneurs, government officials, and investors within the technology sector has made Hedman one of the leading law firms with the most professional expert team in the technology sector. Hedman does not shy away from new ventures involving any new technology, be it crypto, blockchain, or Web3, but is equally adept at covering all aspects of traditional law.
Hedman’s team is particularly competent in fundraising, corporate law, M&A, data protection and privacy, intellectual property, blockchain regulation, emerging technologies, and the relocation of businesses (inter alia stock flips).
Single.Earth is an Estonian Web3 startup with significant venture capital funding for scientific research and innovation development in nature-based solutions. Using natural sciences and blockchain technology, Single.Earth protects Amazon’s primary rainforests in Brazil and mature forests in Europe.
The company has raised $7.9 million in funding from EQT Ventures and Icebreaker.vc and employs a team of over 70 people.« Back to news