We serve our clients in all corporate matters, ranging from assisting in day-to-day activities to carrying out cross border M&A transactions.
Sales and acquisitions
- Selling or buying a company or a business, including management buyout;
- Carrying out legal due diligence;
- Preparing all the deal documentation;
- Communication with the regulators, and performing all other activities to achieve the desired result for the client.
Mergers, restructuring and shareholder relations
- Mergers and restructuring, ranging from merging companies or businesses;
- Advising on cross-border mergers;
- Establishing joint ventures and drafting the agreements;
- Creating subsidiaries or branches to relocating to another jurisdiction (stock flips);
- All matters pertaining to shareholder relations such as shareholders’ agreements.
Financing and investor relations
- All matters pertaining to financing and investor relations;
- Advising in negotiations;
- Preparing the deal documentation, executing the transaction, and all matters related thereto.
- Incorporating companies;
- Drafting Management Board member agreements;
- Participating at General meetings and drafting the minutes of the meetings;
- Supervisory Board meetings and drafting the decisions thereto;
- Providing general corporate governance.