Civil and Administrative
- Civil and administrative litigation along with international disputes;
- Pre-trial dispute resolution proceedings, such as administrative challenge and public procurement review proceedings;
- Alternative dispute resolution proceedings, such as arbitration;
- Supervision and request for information proceedings;
- Representing clients in enforcement proceedings;
- Developing litigation strategies.
- Helping to prevent disputes by providing well-crafted documents and prompt daily advice;
- In case of an employment dispute, we outline the potential alternatives and risks to our client;
- Helping to negotiate compromise solutions;
- Acting as representatives in the labor dispute committee and court proceedings.
- Advising in out-of-court proceedings and in court;
- Helping in cease and desist procedures;
- Providing assistance in monitoring and removal of infringing content from social media platforms and stock databases.