Hedman Partners’s IP (Intellectual Property) lawyers have immense knowledge of the needs of software development and SaaS model operators. Franchising, non-disclosure and intellectual property transfer agreements are part of our everyday work.
Intellectual property matters
- Advising in all intellectual property matters, starting from the protection, enforcement, and exploitation of intellectual property;
- Conducting IP due diligence to assess the quantity and quality of intellectual property assets in the IP portfolio.
- Advising on the establishment of various intellectual property rights such as copyrights, related rights, patents, trademarks, design, know-how, domain, business secrets based on the business model and feasibility studies.
- Registering trademarks, designs, and patents worldwide;
- Cooperating with trademark and patent attorneys all over the world to find an optimal solution for IP registrations.
IP licensing and transfer
- Drafting various agreements to license economic and moral rights to content such as photos, audio-visual works, databases, social media, literary works, and industrial property such as trademarks, design.
Franchise and licensing models
- Creating the franchise and licensing models and agreements based upon the IP portfolio and business model;
- Advising on the commercialization of the client’s content, whether working in the governmental, NGO, or commercial sector;
- Having a great experience in the field of licensing content from R&D institutions such as universities.
- Advising in out-of-court proceedings and in court;
- Helping in Cease and Desist procedures;
- Providing assistance in monitoring and removal of infringing content from social media platforms and stock databases.