FinTech and InsurTech
- Regulatory assessment for FinTech solutions;
- Activity licenses for FinTech companies, cross-border activities;
- Privacy by design for FinTech solutions;
- Advising in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules;
- Advising insurance undertakings and insurance distributors (agents and brokers) on regulatory compliance and contractual matters and InsurTech companies in the introduction of new insurance products;
- Drafting and reviewing insurance agent agreements, insurance terms and conditions, and pre-contractual information, including IPIDs.
- Immense knowledge of the needs of software development, both SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and on-premise model operators;
- Advising software houses and developers on a daily basis;
- Providing software escrow services, including the set-up and drafting the documentation;
- Knowledgeable about software development working methods and concepts, such as agile development, waterfall, open-source software (OSS), SDK, source codes, and commercial licenses;
- Terms and Conditions and privacy models for software solutions.
- Regulatory and compliance assessment for HealTech companies;
- Activity licenses for medical services;
- Sensitive personal data maintenance and GDPR documentation;
- Standard contractual clauses and Terms and Conditions;
- Data management and Data Protection Officer services.