Hedman Partners is your good partner in all tax matters. We have knowledge of the application of tax rules for both companies and individuals, both domestic and international.
- Tax planning and tax cost optimization;
- Tax risk mitigation;
- Market entry and exit planning;
- Domestic and cross-border restructuring;
- Permanent establishment risk management;
- Fixed establishment risk management;
- VAT issues;
- Taxation of natural persons;
- Tax due diligence.
Documentation of transactions
- Preparation of instructions for transaction documentation;
- Transfer pricing documentation;
- Tax assessment and supplementation of contracts.
Selection of transaction partners
- Documenting the background of transaction partners;
- Development of guidelines for hedging risks arising from transaction partners.
Tax liability of a member of the management board
- Representation in tax liability proceedings;
- Establishment of a preventive regulation concerning the duty of care of a member of the management board;
- Preparation, evaluation, and supplementation of documents related to the liability of a member of the management board.
Taxation of crypto assets
- Transactions with cryptocurrencies;
- Taxation of tokens;
- VAT on crypto assets.
- Internal tax training;
- How to behave in tax proceedings;
- VAT training for sales staff;
- Preparation of the company’s work rules (rules for using a car, organization of missions);
- Counterparty selection criteria and risk mitigation.
- Representation in communication with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board;
- Registration procedures at the Estonian Tax and Customs Board;
- Representation in refund claims proceedings;
- Representation in business activity audit proceedings;
- Representation in labor tax audit procedures;
- Representation in corporate tax audit procedures;
- Compilation and review of evidence submittable to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board;
- Preventive in-house tax audit.
- Deferral of tax arrears;
- Negotiation with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board;
- The setting of guarantees.