Working with founders and startups is one of our core passions. Whether you are a founder setting up your first startup or a unicorn planning to exit, our experienced team of startup lawyers is here to assist in all matters that you may come across on your journey.
Company formation and restructuring
- Company formation in Estonia, both in regulated and unregulated fields;
- Restructuring the group, including relocation to Estonia and from Estonia to other jurisdictions (share swap).
Founders and shareholder relations
- Drafting founders’ and shareholders’ agreements;
- Articles of association;
- Preparing other documents required to provide a tailor-made solution for your startup.
Fundraising and investor relations
- Advising founders and startups in all fundraising stages starting from angel and seed rounds;
- Participating in accelerator programs up to an exit;
- Assisting teams in all processes related to fundraising, starting from choosing the most suitable investment type (equity, convertible loan, SAFE, etc);
- Negotiating with the investors to draft all the documents required for acquiring the investment;
- Term sheet;
- Investment agreement;
- Convertible instrument etc and executing the processes related thereto.
- Supporting the teams also in their everyday corporate and commercial activities ranging from simpler matters such as routine business decisions to more complex issues like setting up option schemes.