Hedman Partners has been one of the first law firms in Estonia to specialize in startup and VC consulting. Among their first customers were the startups who have now risen to the status of a unicorn.
So it’s not surprising that we are supporting the Estonian Startup Awards again this year and giving out the award for the Revenue Hack of 2020!
Merlin Seeman, Managing Partner: “Startups disrupt, remodel, and better old ideas and create new ones. In conquering new markets and creating new jobs, we want to support them every step of the way from the first funding to negotiating the exit. And of course, also celebrate their wins!”
The Estonian Startup Awards 2020 is an initiative led by Estonian Founders Society, Startup Estonia, and LIFT99 to recognize the most outstanding startups, founders, and community supporters in 9 impactful categories:
- The Foreign Founder: Their Estonian might not be perfect yet, but they are hungry for success when it comes to startups.
- The Stereotype Crusher: A female road-paver leading the way to more equality and inclusiveness.
- The Big Bang: A newcomer whose loud arrival impressed & inspired us all.
- The Bootstrap Badger: A startup that has raised under $200k, rising to the top with extra creativity, boldness & a low budget.
- The Wise Wallet: The best investors are team-players, gate-openers, and bridge-builders. Made min 2 investments in 2020.
- The Revenue Hack: The revenue-making machines! Startups with massive €€ growth in 2020 are what we seek.
- The Giving Back Powerhouse: Passion, dedication, humbleness – a person, event, or organization that gives back without asking.
- The B2B SaaS Startup (Startup sector of the year): 2019 was all about hardware, this year we are looking for a SaaS giant!
- The Founder of the Year: This founder deserves VERY big applause by the end of 2020. Who impressed & inspired us the most?
Live stream available here www.lift99.co/startup-awards at 14.01.2021 at 19:00!« Back to news